Growing Christians to live out the transforming power of Christ’s love
- Prayer and worship as the central callings of the Spirit-empowered believer
- Authentic relationships across families, generations, and Christian church traditions
- Knowing and obeying God’s Word as essential for Christian growth and healthy living
- Missional living as the norm for Christ’s followers
- Develop and implement a campus-wide plan that will ensure the suitability of our physical facilities for our mission.
- Seek to foster a passion for missional living through teaching, modeling, mentoring and mobilizing.
- Become a center for the healing, development and refreshment of Christian leaders.
- Seek greater opportunities to serve the tangible needs of the Lakes region.
- Continue to create intentional opportunities for the forming and strengthening of relationships.
- Facilitate mission alignment for all OBC ministries.